Wednesday, March 6
I also just discovered Gluten Free Soy Free Vegan. Camille is currently serving in the Peace Corps in Senegal-- very inspiring on many levels.
Wednesday, October 31
Tuesday, October 30
(This is a belated VeganMofO post for Monday, October 29.)
This year, at my place of work, there were bags of produce and ingredients for only $15, to make four interesting recipes. I couldn't resist the deal. So last night, with the help of my dad, I made an apple crisp, green bean salad, and carrot-sweet potato-ginger soup. The green beans really stole the show, with a dressing created from readymade tomatillo salsa. The crisp wasn't my favorite-- I prefer a chunkier topping-- and I would've added more spices to the soup, although I love it's hearty healthiness. I also made up some Gardein chick'n patties and spaghetti squash, and bought a gorgeous olive focaccia slab from Little T Bakery.
- Tomatoes-- A medley from Trader Joe's.
- Apple crisp-- Leftover from last night, so it's not crisp at all.
- Pear-- From the finish line of the Columbia Gorge Half Marathon I ran on Sunday, since it's located in Hood River which is famous for its pears (and apples).
- Good Greens (chocolate raspberry) bar-- Not pictured. A coworker left it on my desk, and it was really good!
Friday, October 26
- Seaweed-- Crunchy, salty, and umami! I love seaweed in many forms.
- Veggie Booty-- Pirate Booty!
- Apple-- Someone left a big basket of them in the kitchen at work.
- Banana-- We have lots still.