Wednesday, October 10

Apple, peanut butter, chips




Apple, peanut butter, chips
Today's snacks:
  • Honeycrips apple-- My favorite kind, from the farmers' market.

  • Peanut butter-- For dipping the apples. This completely transformed my snacking, and duh-- I love PB. Not sure why I didn't think of it sooner.

  • Root vegetable chips-- From Trader Joe's. We've had the opened back for at least a month, so they're not as crisp as they should be.

  • Plums-- Still trying to get through those plums from the CSA!

  • Kale chips-- From the same homemade batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos, original recipes and text © Susan Kelley 2012. All rights reserved. Please credit me and link back to this site, or ask first.

Always read ingredient labels carefully (and re-read periodically) to make sure that products actually are vegan and/or gluten-free.